Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy First Father's Day!

Daddy,
Happy Father's Day!
Enjoy this poem and read away:

You make me laugh and giggle,
when you dance and jiggle.

You work hard and more than enough
so that mommy and I can eat the good stuff.
You love unconditionally, for real
and I know you like it when I squeal.

I like to cuddle and sleep right nearby.
So when you wake, we are eye-to-eye.
Please know that though I seem to want mommy more,
Your time will come and her I'll ignore.


Learn from me and listen up:
My love for you will fill up your heart's cup!


4 comments:

Barb said...

Precious, precious! Happy Father's Day, Dan-the-Dad!

Anonymous said...

SOOO cute. Great little poem too. Dan is a really great dad. I always knew he would be.

BEX

Anonymous said...

way to go Danny Boy...you're having so much fun with one, just think what fun you'll have with the next 5 or 6.....

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and great dad! Great little girl! Can't wait to see her...and mom...and dad!!!