Tuesday, June 1, 2010


5 MONTHS
  • I can roll over on my tummy from my back
  • I am around 13 1/2 pounds.
  • I am so tall and I love to stand
  • I laugh and talk and squeal all day
  • I chew on anything and everything but especially fingers and toes 
  • I am flexible, I can sit and grab my feet and chew on them!
  • I love to sit and watch mommy cook or daddy get ready for work
  • I sit up and hold things in my hands
  • I eat a lot, like 8 or 9 times!
  • I like to eat at 1 or 2 in the morning again; I missed mommy too much and now I am back spending time with her around then.
  • I like to watch Bauer run around; I also love his kisses on my feet
  • I giggle when anybody sings to me


credit for photos goes to Katie Haller Photography (wait 'til you see the rest!)

2 comments:

Barb said...

Happy 5 months, big girl! It was a sweet time being with you!

Claire said...

Love it!