Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Dan!

Where do I begin thanking or happy-birthday-ing my special Husband? He is the most tenderhearted, loving, compassionate, strong, intelligent, funny, loyal, trusting, encouraging, helping, laid back man I've ever known. He is my other half and I am so proud of who he is!

He says he doesnt feel like its his birthday because of how time has flown since we've been married! Dan, you deserve so much more than I can give you in a gift! Know that you are loved, respected, and appreciated by me!

(Here he is, in our history-lover element, at Ft. Sumter)



On our honeymoon... If you look closely, you can see the Pitons of St. Lucia in his glasses... one of which we conquered that day in our 5 hour hike!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN! I LOVE YOU.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting that you and I used at least 3 of the same adjectives to describe Dan! Yeah, we'll keep him. Thanks, Jenny!
b.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dan!! I am thankful for the way you balance out my little sister. What a blessing!!
love ya
bex

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dan!!
We love you!

Mark and Jill

Dan said...

Thanks baby for the kind words. I love you!

Anonymous said...

i guess yer a keeper danny boy....

Anonymous said...

Trixie and Cinnamon send hugs and kisses too!