Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Office Remodeling!!!

We were driving home from the store and I looked at Dan and said--Lets paint the office!!!  It had been on my mind anyway (our goal is first floor first then second story)...plus, that closet that I couldn't open needed to be tackled and since I'm still unemployed, I took that closet to toooown.  We arrived at Lowe's and DAN PICKED THIS COLOR OUT!  I was so proud of us!  Its called Caramel Cream (even though it shouts: Texas Longhorns, unintentionally)...
These pictures are not that great of quality, lo siento (I'm sorry).

Dan's desk.  If you look closely, thats Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin keeping checks on us as we work on our computers... !! I want to purchase more of those frames and get a WWII series eventually.


My desk and our library and collection of Starbucks mugs!

Even though it doesnt look like it, this closet is much more workspace efficient!  We have a lot of books and they are stuffed in here with all of our other organizing and Dan's computer stuff!

Enjoy and hope you like it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! You are one couple who doesn't suffer PAINT ANGST .... way to go! Looks amazing!

Marcia M. Ghali said...

LOVE the color. you probably could have guessed that I would. :)

Anonymous said...

Great color! I am so bad at picking out paint colors. That looks like a fun place to work!
love ya
bex

Anonymous said...

greg and sharlene would be proud!

Anonymous said...

Good feature! The Office Desk looks fantastic.

Anonymous said...

wow! love it. youre so good with your color choices. im scared of paint!!!! love ya....r

Sharlene and Greg said...

I do love your choice of paint and yes, I am proud. You can pass on to your dad that we are yet again painting our kitchen, the cupboards, and the family room. I LOVE color.