Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Allie Marie

Allie Marie!  Happy Birthday!  We miss you and love you and wish we could cover your face with kisses!  Have a wonderful day!  We're sad you're One but we know you'll make us smile every day!  I've watched you grow and you surprise me with your personality and fun!  I cant wait to see you again!


You are gorgeous!  

Super cute face!



Allie, you are so special and you are so loved by all of us!



I think I was the first one to capture her smile...or maybe I'm just selfish and she only smiled for my camera:):)  


(I was too frustrated with the order that I put these in...they do have progression from bottom to top).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I showed her the pictures and she grunted. I think it was a good response! Thanks!! We missed you guys. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Jen (and Dan, of course)....Allie is fortunate to have extended family like you two....I pray that you will be blessed like RebTodd have been with God's children too....thanks for loving Z and A....

MnD