Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Village Trailer T-13

Though its a work in progress, here are some photos of Dan's classroom/trailer!



Before the AC and before chairs, bulletin boards and posters...



After the first day of school, books in the kid's desks, papers on the tables, bulletin board up...yipee!!




Jenny's help with the 'sports' bulletin board! "Mr. Haller's All Stars" :)
(notice Dan's bamboo...)




Mr. Haller hard at work, sweating over the Expectations, "Haller's five Haves: Have Respect, Have Responsibility, Have Kindness, Have Questions, and of course, Have Fun!!"

He will want to post more photos as the room gets more decorated but that will come!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like we have a star in our family! Way to go Dan! Congrats on such a great job! Love your classroom!

RnR

Anonymous said...

Wow - those are 22 lucky 4th graders to have young, energetic, and creative Mr. Haller for a teacher! Oh, and did I say GREAT at kickball??? And . . . a supportive wife alongside him! Love you both -- try to relax a little this weekend!
love, the Haller fam

Todd and Rebecca said...

I love "Mr. Haller's Haves" - that is fabulous! My favorite elementary school teacher was my 4th grade teacher - I still remember him. Dan, you are making an imprint on people's lives!!

Anonymous said...

I hope your first week is going well Dan! If I was a fourth grader, I would definitely want to be in YOUR class!...It makes me so excited for my future students! :)

Anonymous said...

P.S.-previous post is from me (Jill)