Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cleaned the Camera Out!

In order to pack my bags for the birth center, I had to clear my camera and charge the battery... so I found some pics I wanted to share with ya'll and here they are: a random collection yes but Ari is in them and she's cute!


Me at 38 1/2 weeks (this morning). Phew! I've felt much better this pregnancy until now... but I'm trying not to complain, it IS less than two weeks.

Ari playing with the hose and a brown piece of chalk (no, not a cigar).

Runny nose but still able to help me pick weeds and flowers out of the garden. She'll sniff it and carry it around all afternoon; so cute!

Even with a runny nose, she's pretty content and adorable!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A flower child indeed.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute.
Love you guys -

BEX

Anonymous said...

So glad she likes flowers. She fits well in the family...ha! Come on #2, Jen and all are waiting patiently!!! Maybe Jen not so patiently! SHe looks great tho.