Monday, May 2, 2011

16 Months...and oh, a Toddler

Bath time Edition: 16 months.
Stats: Tall and lanky, like her rents, with a belly, like her mom! She's around 24.5lbs. Still has brown eyes; they're staying I think. Blondish Brown hair. Three birth marks on her face and a little tan line on her neck from all the outside playing we've been doing. She has strong thighs and triceps and her tiny little neck is my favorite.

I was sitting painting my toes outside and Ari was playing. She came to watch me and proceeded to communicate what SHE wanted. She removed her shoes and socks, reached for a bottle of polish and said "eh eh eh" and pointed to her toes. So, I did it! I painted my daughter's toes. I suppose many may gasp but Dan and I like it; its cute and funny. She loves it and shows as many people as possible.

Yep, same little butt and partially bald head! She's walking and talking all over; saying many many words and usually repeating whatever we say to her. She loves to sit and read books and loves to carry buckets or baskets or boxes around. For example: she emptied a tissue box, put her snacks, a camera lens cap, a small toy and easter egg in it; she carried and pushed it around for an entire day. Her own purse/collection of goods. So adorable.

She can name or point to a few body parts and will do the above face if you ask her where her tongue is. She names ears, nose, head, hair, hat, eyes, belly, toes, feet, hands, clap, and more. She also pats my belly when I ask "Where's your sister?" Sometimes, I'll ask her to kiss her sister and she'll kiss my belly. She loves to give kisses and makes a sweet "mmuuahh" sound when she does. Super Cute.
Here is a hair update: business in the front, party in the back: a toddler mullet. Its cute and I like it.

Ari is beginning to show a spirited temper and Dan and are I learning to tame it the best we can and we laugh at when she acts all sweet and tender afterwards say "Hi" and loving on us trying to make up for being naughty. If she knows she is somewhere off-limits, she'll sing a "No, No, No" song and open the cupboards and remove the contents. She'll look at me and sing "No!" I can't help but laugh but still remain firm in my discipline. She's a smart one already.


40 comments:

Barb said...

Well what's not to love ... Ari is a bundle of cuteness! A temper? Well good luck with that. As Dobson says, break the will, not the spirit!

Anonymous said...

What can one say about such cute pictures of an adorable Ari. I love your comments with the pictures. Such wit and creativity. She is just a joy. Even to me not seeing her often. God has blessed you greatly! Now the other one??????

Anonymous said...

OH her TOES!! That is SO cute!! Love it. She's a little doll.

BEX

N and J McKee said...

Love this update! My is she growing! So happy for your little family Dan and Jenny :) We miss you.

-Nick and Jamie

The Myricks said...

there really arent words to describe her cuteness...my goodness shes just too much! Love her little butt!

Anonymous said...

Lick and fuck

Anonymous said...

Suck and doggystyle fuck

Anonymous said...

I wanna cum inside her mouth and pussy

Anonymous said...

I want to pick her hole, shove my cock in her mouth while she sucks my massive man meat then bend get over and hump her pussy until I orgasm cum inside her then live up her asshole and my massive man meat and shove it in her hole until I orgasm cum deep up her intestines

Anonymous said...

lovely comments I LOVE little kids lets chat etc leave contact

Anonymous said...

tox?

Anonymous said...

Would love to fuck her little ass raw.

Anonymous said...

leave tox info

Anonymous said...

that ass does look nice

Anonymous said...

nicer with my c--k rubbing it

Anonymous said...

I love your comments let's talk my email address is rollinsjames947@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

are you crazy on gmail not a chance

Anonymous said...

What about Hangouts or what's app.

Anonymous said...

never use google they track EVERYTHING

Anonymous said...

What's app isn't Google
And they don't monitor anything you do or say on WhatsApp

Anonymous said...

try doing a search for encrypted e-mail

Anonymous said...

How about texting each other on the phone.

Anonymous said...

WhatsApp is completely secure they don't even monitor what you do or say like Google.

Anonymous said...

too many timewasters on kik, whats app, wickr etc

Anonymous said...

Hey I definitely wouldn't waste your time I know time is a valuable commodity.

Anonymous said...

Please hit me up on WhatsApp you won't regret it.

Anonymous said...

Yes you can reach me at jamesrollins2005@gmail.com

jamesrollins2005@outlook.com

Anonymous said...

Yes you can reach me at jamesrollins2005@gmail.com

jamesrollins2005@outlook.com

Anonymous said...

Yes you can reach me at jamesrollins2005@gmail.com

jamesrollins2005@outlook.com

Anonymous said...

Yes you can reach me at jamesrollins2005@gmail.com

jamesrollins2005@outlook.com

Anonymous said...

Id so rape every hole she would be my fuck toy id rape her holes so hard her body would go numb

Anonymous said...

All of us here need to come together and gang bang this girl us all pounding out dicks into her while we all fuck her mmmm thats a hot thought

Anonymous said...

watch all that come drip from every hole, the younger they are the nicer the pu--y

Anonymous said...

no wickr just secure e-mail but love to chat aboutkids

Anonymous said...

Spankings at bath time hurt alot those little wet hiney's need to be blistered.

Anonymous said...

Ass is about to make me bust

Anonymous said...

I'd love to get in a bath with her and show her how to jerk my cock, maybe shove my dick in her mouth and have her gum my cock, I'd give anything to cum on her little fat soft ass

Anonymous said...

Damn my cock is so hungry for that baby ass. She looks so good wow

Anonymous said...

yesplease

Anonymous said...

I can't stop jerking to her tight little body