Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How to Ari-Eat a Banana:

In honor of Rebecca's Birthday...
How Ari Eats a Banana

In the morning, Ari reaches for the fruit basket saying BanBa Bah Bah. I set her on the counter, turn the coffee pot on and give her half a banana.

Somehow, she inserts the entire banana into her mouth... and its gone in 10 seconds.
(This pic is a bit frightening; she looks concerned but would refuse to have it cut up)

Rebecca refers to this as eating a banana "like Ari". Allie, her cousin, eats bananas "like a normal person."

Happy Birthday Aunt Bex!!!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Oh. my. gosh.
Happy banana-bday, Rebecca!

Anonymous said...

BEST. POST. EVER.

I absolutely love watching this girl eat her bananas. It totally freaks me out, but I trust that she's going to get it down safely.

These pictures are so very cute.

BEX

Anonymous said...

I'm rolling on the floor. Ari, you are a trip.....

Dave Haller said...

Hilarious!! She's a monkey!