Sunday, April 3, 2011

15 Months

Somebody is 15 months! And practically walking! She is taking her little sweet time to walk and its okay, we're patient! Here are some stats/pics.

I'm not really sure how long I will do this monthly posts/updates... I dont want it to be redundant or boring. She's cute and I like to take pictures of her so, I'll probably keep going. Maybe for two years. It would be convenient if this next baby could also be born on the first (of July) so that I could do them at the same time ;)

Some of my stats: I'm still pretty tall. I'm heavy and I have some adorable thunder thighs. I eat my weight in anything but especially love quality proteins like: beans, beef, salmon, chicken, cheese, tuna, eggs and grains. I love bananas and strawberries and will eat an entire banana at once.

I still love reading and my vocabulary is expanding immensely. Some of my newer words are: banana, strawberry, pretty, book, eat (both including the sign language), pray (in sign language), yucky/pfft (for gross things like coins...), bear (followed by a growl), and more!


4 comments:

Barb said...

This far-away grandma thoroughly enjoys and appreciates your monthly "birthday" updates on Ari! But it'll be fine to let yourself off the hook someday. (-:

Anonymous said...

I love her little big legs!! Especially in the second picture where you strategically placed the sign for modesty's sake.

BEX

Anonymous said...

She is amazing!!! Her expressions are priceless and to know sign language at such an early age, shoot isn't that all it takes for Ohio State to offer her a scholarship?

Anonymous said...

I ENJOY THE MONTHLY PICTURES, THE WEEKLY PICTURES AND THE DAILY PICTURES. SHE MAKES ME SMILE JUST LOOKING AT THEM.SHE IS PRECIOUS, THUNDER THIGHS AND ALL!