Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Website



Being a new stay at home mom (job entails: chef, journalist, budget officer, cleaner, home organizer and counselor) I am starting to get the itch to do something else. Not that loving on the sweet thang Ari isnt fun and all... I could use some extra money.

So, we pooled all my talents (which is about 3) and decided to launch a health blog. It will be a place of photos, videos, recipes, tips on health food and healing, and much more. I hope it will also generate some income through teaching classes, health coaching and consulting and a few other endeavors.

Here it is:

If you know of anyone who is looking for something like this, please email me at groundedgirl@me.com. I am available for weight loss coaching, health consulting, recipe exchange and more found in my 'services' tab.

Thanks for your support and stay tuned on that blog for more! (and tell your friends and family please!)

And, to bribe you to tell others, here is a sweet picture of Ari... with earrings:


(No babies were harmed in the making of this picture.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made it clear that no harm was done to Ari with the ear-rings, because I would have wondered.............NOT! Love Your new website and the Lord bless you in your endeavor. Love G-MA