Thursday, January 28, 2010

The More Awake Time, The Better the Night Time

We've discovered that the more awake time she has, the better the night time goes (duh!). So, we've found some creative ways to keep Ari awake as much as possible. Things like dancing the YMCA (her, not us), bath time, tickling her belly, changing her diaper/clothes, sponge baths and just talking to her really close!

Happy (late post) Birthday Daddy! I had fun celebrating with you. I enjoyed sleeping in and cuddling while watching movies!

Look! I found my fingers... they taste yummy.

Here I am, chilling in my warm, cozy bath. I can just sit here for hours (well, until the water gets cold!)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you...learning all the things that moms learn as they go. Very impressive. She is super cute in that bath. And...I wonder if she's going to start sucking 1 or more of those little fingers. It took Allie four months to decide. Ari is SUCH a little cutie!!
Love
BEX

Dave Haller said...

Adorable. Can't WAIT to meet you Ari!

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful baby...glad she's teaching you both how to be great parents....ha

The Hallers said...

Knock. Knock.
Who's there?
Ari!
Ari who?
arigonnaseeyourcutelittleselfsoon???

WE looooooove you!

love,
your hilarious aunt and uncle

The Myricks said...

wow, shes changing with each post. so pretty her eyes just glisten! glad shes getting more rest at night, sure you guys need it. she is truly beautiful! miss you guys!

rnr

Anonymous said...

Each picture is precious. She gets prettier with each one. Love the finger one.