Saturday, January 16, 2010

Firsts of Many!

My first intellectual conversation. It lasted .5 seconds.

My first walk in the January heat wave!! I loved my sling, close to mommy!

My first time meeting Grandpa, Bill! I gave him birthday smiles!

My first time meeting Grandma, Barb. We hung out every night so Daddy and Mommy could sleep! Girls night!

My first foot massage from Panda.

My first time meeting Zach & Allie, my favorite cousins! We had a blast!!

My first encounter with Bauer. He was very curious but now he knows his place!

My first bath... I didnt enjoy it!

My first time out to eat!

My first outside feeding by Grammy and Grandpa! Love these two!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these. Todd really liked that first bath picture when she has her eyes open. So many firsts. She's so darn cute.
Enjoy your first week with just the 3 of ya. Sweet little family.
Love you
Bex

Barb said...

Yay - kitchen sinks are just right for baby-bathing. And there's the coolest one ever in northern Michigan!

The Myricks said...

wow. shes only 2 weeks old and already has grown up so much! glad you guys are doing so much with her!! she's so beautiful and so are you guys! love you all!!

Dave Haller said...

So many great pictures...the one with the glasses is hysterical! Thanks for sharing...keep it up please!

Barb said...

... and the caption under the glasses photo is a hoot, too. ahem, photo by Baba ...

Anonymous said...

my fav is Bill and Ari....Bill, I can tell by the smile exactly how you feel inside....congratulations on being a Grandpa....the feeling, which is totally inexplicable, will last forever....kind of reminds me of the love our Father has for each of us....what a blessing to be a Grandpa....

Anonymous said...

love it. brings back memories of our many firsts, years and years ago. have a great week together!

Anonymous said...

Many treasured keepers in these pictures. So precious.

Anonymous said...

Zach has a lovely lump in his undies I want to suck it