Wednesday, July 25, 2012

In a week (phone photos)

I uploaded a bunch of pictures from my phone to my computer and I saw some 'day-to-day' photos of the girls. Each week, we seem to do similar activities but our routine varies with each day.  Park one day, groceries another, play-dates and backyard time. It seems mundane sometimes but these days are flying by so I'll take it! 


Sandbox and playgrounds.


Library (in mommy's section, quietly reading!) 


And of course, a little half-neck-ed snack time!

4 comments:

The Myricks said...

Half naked is the best! Love you girl time!

Anonymous said...

Great pix. Keep them coming. Love to see those two little ones. Nice vantage point above the sandbox.

Barb said...

Yes, cool sandbox shot! Thanks for sharing, Jenny ... helps us keep up. Love your new header!

Anonymous said...

up on the counter where the eating is done, I want big sis to rub hercunt for me and watch me to Ashlyn's diaper off, spread her legs and eat herpussy, then big sis gets bent over the counter , her panties yanked down and I get her to lick Ashlyn'spussy while I bumfuckbig sis and fuckher with my fingers mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm he first dp while she eats her firstpussy