Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pretty Girl in Pretty Clothes

Ari has some talented family members. Other than my amazing talent to stick my foot in my mouth and Dan's snoring skills, Ari's Great Grammy Claire can sew some sweet clothing.

She actually kept her shoes on all morning for church! But look at that little romper! Dan's favorite fabric.

Lovely purple dress for fall.

I mean, she is so cute but the clothes are equally as adorable!

Look at this one! Little birdies on it! In the fall, I'm going to put little leggings on her.

That face is what gets me thru the day.... oh, and a cup of coffee!

Special thanks to Great Grammy Claire for her amazing talent, patience and love to make these lovely clothes.

5 comments:

The Myricks said...

ooooh i hope we are having a little girl!!!! these are soooo adorable!!! hand me downs are a must!! grammy claire did great!

Anonymous said...

Great Grammie Claire loved every minute of it, she really did. And seeing the pictures blessed and delighted her soul. Such an adorable great-grand daughter. Such a happy child, thanks to a good mom and dad.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Those are SO DARLING!!!!
I was thinking we should market Grammy Claire's stuff, but I don't want to share! HA!
Such a blessing to have her make those!
BEX

Barb said...

Gorgeous! Ari AND Grammy Claire's creations! Thanks for sharing. I am GOING to that fabric store next time I'm there!!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking a line of clothing called "Claire Elaine" would be very easy to market and sell...especially with a model like Ari (and her cousin(s)?)