Wednesday, March 31, 2010

3 Months!

Yes, Can You believe it?! I am THREE months old today!! Spring is here, birds are chirping and I am voicing my opinions louder, bobbling my head a lot less, cooing and watching the sights around me! Here are my stats:
  • I weigh in at 11 pounds 9 ounces
  • I had my first cold (currently experiencing it) "Nobody likes Mr Sniffles!"
  • I sleep my best from 9pm-3am... sometimes 4am! (Count 'em: 6 hours!)
  • I smile and laugh at most people but especially mommy and daddy
  • I eat 6-7 times a day and I eat in turbo mode, about 10 minutes total... which makes for a big mess afterwards when I spit up in all the post-eating excitement!
  • I had many visitors this month and took many trips! I saw both sets of grandparents and went to visit my crazy cousins in Atlanta!
  • I have a tendency to hold my right ear with my right hand, its a comfortable position!
  • I still have 3 distinct birth marks/freckles on my face and they are pretty (well, mom thinks so)
  • My thighs are getting chunky, soft and pretty strong. I stand on daddys lap and bobble around quite well!
  • I love to be worn in mommy's sling.
  • I talk! It is hard to explain but I answer with a coo or a kaa when I get really focused on what Dad or Mom is saying to me.
  • I'm still not liking tummy time so, no rolling over yet. I'll get there eventually... maybe I'll walk first. :)
Mommy went a little overboard during my photo shoot, here's the evidence:



(Yes, in the first picture, Ari is HOLDING the sign... Ha, she didn't really know what was going on, she just gripped the paper!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

God's quite an artist isn't He? Ari has quite a personality, but why is it that whenever Grandpa holds her the noises she makes come out the other end.? ha

The Myricks said...

sweet sweet girl! is it me or do i see a little of allie and zach in her eyes? maybe its just me...but i sure see jen and dan! cant believe its been 3 months! wow!!! love you guys! shes beautiful!!!!

Barb said...

No foolin' ... what a sweetie ... thanks for the updates. You guys get an 'A' in new parenthood!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!! I love those pictures. Her skin color is nice too.

BEX

Anonymous said...

I see more of Dan in the pictures!!! Sorry Jen.

Anonymous said...

Can't say enough about her! SO glad I met her in person, finally. What a sweetie. Good mom and dad too. She's blessed and so are they.