Wednesday, March 3, 2010

2 Month Stats




About me:
  • I am 10 pounds, 10 ounces
  • I am 22 1/2 inches tall! (long and lanky!)
  • I am able to hold my head up really well; especially while burping
  • I eat 5-8 times a day, depending on my nighttime sleep habits
  • I like my pacifier and use it almost everyday.
  • Mommy and Daddy are so glad that I can now smile, laugh and show excitement upon seeing them.
  • I sleep in my big girl crib (most of the time)
  • I like my swing and bouncy chair but most of ALL, I like the pouch that mommy uses.
  • I dont like tummy time...but mom makes me.
  • I have loud toots and belches.
  • I like going to church and listening to the great music they play; actually, I like any music mommy and daddy have playing!
  • I am very active with my hands; opening and closing them; grabbing at the air, gripping things like mommy's hands.
  • Unfortunately for daddy, My fussy time is from 5-8pm and my favorite and most pleasant time is 5-9am (a morning girl, just like mommy!)
  • I can coo and goo and answer your questions.
  • I still love my bath time!
  • I miss all my grandpas and grandmas, cousins and aunts and uncles!


demonstration of me not liking tummy time:

Mom calls me beautiful! Not sure what it means but she smiles...and so do I!

7 comments:

Katy said...

Isaiah and she would be good friends! They are on the same schedule:)

Anonymous said...

Her eyelashes are so cute!

BEX

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable. It's good she's on Mommy's schedule. I liked comparing last month's photo with the 2-month. My, how she's grown!
-dove

Barb said...

And we miss you, Ari! So good to hear all the updates from mommy!
lots of love and kisses,
- your Ohio grands (whatever our names!)

Anonymous said...

She is betting so big!!! Have fun with her everytime you can!!!

The Myricks said...

OK, so we just saw you two weeks ago and she was not this grown up. please slow her down! wow. she is perfect! love your post!!!

Anonymous said...

barb/bill....is she not the cutest, sharpest, brightest, most adorable, beautiful creation? i'll bet she speaks several foreign languages already too....and can perform algebraic functions in her sleep...and note the ballerina type pose she struck....just incredible....ha

a proud grandpa