Thursday, October 23, 2008

Photo Booth Phun

Dan was the sweetest husband/best friend on this years October 21st. He blessed me so much as he surprised me first with Breakfast in Bed...and a teaser of cash to go shopping after work (so he could scheme up the best idea ever).  I went shopping and came home around 6:50pm. 

When I walked in, he had the table set up and a nice candlelit steak dinner (grass fed beef and all!).  After, I opened a card sitting on the table and inside was my first CLUE for a 24 RHYMING scavenger hunt!  It was a blast as I ran all over the house hurrying to find my presents. Reminder, I had not received ANY gifts because Dan ransacked the mailbox so I couldn't see any 'sized' gifts.

My last clue was to enter the guest room and over in the corner was a new MAC BOOK!  I squealed like a girl.  I have so many things I want to do with a new computer and Dan gave me something that I didnt deserve. He worked with our friend who works at the Apple store and bought 'last seasons' computers (who the heck cares?!?!)  THANK YOU to DAN!!





Now, the new computers have a fun little tool that warps pictures and here are some photos of that fun lil experience...we were on the floor laughing hysterically!!!!



HAHA. They still make me laugh so hard!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. First, SO romantic & thoughtful!! Dan gets the award for husband-with-the-best-birthday-surprise for 2008. Second, that last picture is making me laugh. Thank God you guys don't actually look like that. Wow, so funny!!
Bex

Anonymous said...

How stinking cute. :)
It looks like you had a wonderful birthday, I wish I could've been there to celebrate with you.
I miss you and can't wait to do I-Chat with you now!!
love,
Jill

The Myricks said...

awwww. that is so neat. what a fantastic way to spend your birthday evening. so thoughtful and precise! those pictures crack me up. i love the last one. love ya both!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! What happened to your office -- all cleaned out!?

Glad you had a super fun birthday!
love, MIL

Anonymous said...

great post....and Dan actually looks better in those pictures than he has before...especially the one with the deformed head....what an improvement...ha