Monday, October 20, 2008

Being A Mom




Its been decided... I want to be a mom. Not tomorrow or even next year but I have finally realized that I think I'll be pretty good at it...thanks to having some practice this past Tuesday with Zach and Allie...  I was  thrilled to see them both and I think they felt the same for me considering Zach pulled the curtains down in his excitement.  There was a bit of a pooping spree on that following morning (and no dad, I didnt bring ANY flax seed to the house!) but we played around and did some fun activities that included paint, markers and glue.  We also ate a lot of food, Zach can almost out-eat me and Allie is a hoot to feed as she laughs, sneezes and resists the squash and bananas as more ended up on my shirt.  

I came home that night exhausted and happy to have spent a day with my two favorite children.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, they love you!! And you will definitely be a great mom. No doubt about that!!
LOVE
Bex

Anonymous said...

You are da bomb Jen....Dan is a lucky guy, and your children will be so blessed...even though they may be the skinniest children in the US...