Monday, September 1, 2008

'she has chocolate'

Well, the best part of my day (week, month etc) was getting to see Allie and Zach...and Rebecca and Raschelle for a few hours today. We met in Greenville, SC, a perfect half-way point for us all. I was thrilled when Rebecca asked if I would take some photos of the children for her. I enjoyed this adventure getting them both to behave, smile, laugh etc in a gorgeous garden in the historic district of the city. Here are some of the prettiest.







ps- the title of the post regards a comment made by Zach when mommy was changing Allie's diaper...you understand...

3 comments:

Dan said...

Isn't my beautiful wife talented?
I think so. =)

Anonymous said...

Yes! Nice work! And sweet children...

Anonymous said...

Dan! You are so nice! Wow. Yes, Jenny is very talented.

Bex