Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunny Disposition

 I am so dang grateful that its sunny and warm outside! We play out back almost everyday. I'm so glad I can open the screen door, shoo them out there and call them inside for meals. The girls dig for worms and rolly pollies and overturn all the rocks in search of creatures. 

 Easter came and went with little fuss (I'm sorta anti-Santa/EasterBunny/Valentines). We went to church and had friends over for dinner and a fire.

 Ashlyn's curls were beautifully displayed for church on Sunday!

 Noah is a cute little explorer and dirt-eater! He bear crawls (no knees touching) and is starting to stand! So sweet.

The girls posed for a little hug. They have their moments of scratching/hitting/screaming but this was sweet.

(Look I posted!)

2 comments:

Barb said...

After being with you a few days, I can attest that getting a blog post up is no easy task! Nice job ... sweet photos.

Anonymous said...

Sweet fam....