Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Two sweet sister pics

Ashlyn is very sweet with Noah, despite her wrecking-ball demeanor.   She pokes him a tiny bit hard and tackles him around a little bit but it IS in love and her concern while he cries is adorable.  After one morning session of him eating, Ashlyn climbed up and asked to get under the blanket too.  Here's the result: it lasted just a second but it was very sweet.  


Ari rarely takes naps nowadays but yesterday she did and I had to wake her after about an hour.  I put her next to Noah and they finished out their naps together. It was sweet. Ari is showing a tiny bit less love for him, mostly because she's preoccupied with a million other 3 1/2 year old activities and not babies.  She's very helpful to me and has retrieved phones, burp clothes, wipes and more. I love her helpfulness!

4 comments:

The Myricks said...

Crying! Omg that first pic!!! Love

Barb said...

A precious time for your family!

Anonymous said...

What a trio!!!! You two are so blessed!

Anonymous said...

Мy spοuse anԁ I stumbled over hеrе
сoming frοm a different websitе аnd
thought I shοuld checκ thіngѕ οut.
I like what I sее so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page again.

my blog: Full Post ()