Wednesday, April 4, 2012

One of my favorite times of day is when Ari helps me get Ashlyn up from her morning nap. They are usually both very pleasant and happy and therefore, fun ensues because Ari asks to get into bed with Ashlyn. I usually use this opportunity to change the laundry, clean the floors or do some other chore in Ashlyn's room. Today, they were having too much fun not to watch. So, I took some videos! Enjoy.



Ari thinks that its funny to lie directly on top of Ashlyn and give her a hug. It reminds me of Dan and his 80lb wrestling videos I've seen. Ari stops for a second and says "wait a minute" because her pony-tail fell out. She also says that Ashlyn gave her a boo-boo on her knee (drama). Love when Ashlyn sneezes and Ari says "bless you Ash". Such sweetness. It is so funny when Ashlyn gets all antsy and pulls Ari's hair. Also, Ashlyn is showing off her new and favorite move: clapping.

7 comments:

The Myricks said...

Makes me miss you! So glad they have each other!

Anonymous said...

Omg! Sooooo cute and funny. I laughed almost the whole time. They're so cute. I remember Zac crawling into Allie's crib when it was time to wake up. I love how kids are just all in each other's space. Boundary-less! So cute and intimate.

BEX

Anonymous said...

My favorite part is when Ash pulls Ari's hair....and Ari does NOT get very upset. That's huge. Do they make cribs heavy enough for adults to jump in? Ha.

Barb said...

Such fun sister love and tumbles!

Anonymous said...

Future NFL players I'm thinking, or at least WWE.

lauren said...

Makes me excited for the days ahead for my two Horton boys!

Anonymous said...

Precious moments!