Sunday, March 4, 2012

Caption Contest

Ari and Ashlyn were in their skivvies the other day and I grabbed the camera for some sweet shots. There is just something about their sweetness together. Did you hear that we went out to eat a couple weeks ago and our waiter asked me if they were twins? Really? Really? (Seth and Amy edition)

Well, nows your chance to tell me what YOU think Ari and Ashlyn are saying/doing. Include your initials/name/domain in the comments section and I'll announce a winner with the next post.

Photo A


Photo B


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Photo A: From Ari: Ash, what can we do to our parents if they keep taking pictures of us topless?

From Ash: I know...if they take one more picture of us topless I'm going to use my Harry Potter wand and turn them into turnips.

Photo B: From Ash: I warned you.

Anonymous said...

Photo A:
Ari - "Ashlyn, don't tell mom what we did. She will be so mad!"

Photo B:
Ari - "We can totally keep a secret, right?"
Ash - "Definitely. It'll be our secret."

BEX

The Myricks said...

photo a
ari: its about time this kid learns whos boss around here.

ash: ari has something up her sleeve.

photo b
ari: maybe im not boss, i should sit back

ash: i will cut you!

Karen Dawkins said...

I can't beat those captions. Adorable!

People used to ask my brother and me if we were identical twins. A. Not twins. B. Not identical. C. Not even the same gender!!!

You gotta laugh.

Anonymous said...

ari: I want daddy to take off my knickers and lick my pu--y

Anonymous said...

boys undie on her so no need to take them off to finger hercunt