Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sisters

Growing up with two older sisters, I knew what it meant to be 'cared for'.... Meaning, they helped me pack my lunch the day I decided to run away. I was blamed for making jello-fight messes and usually had to clean the bathrooms. (Ha! I love you Bex and Rasch.) Ari and Ashlyn are beginning to share moments of 'caring' too.

[above] Rocking Ashlyn to sleep


Helping change Ashlyn's poopy diapers and bring them to the 'rash'.


Ari helping Ashlyn find her 'noosh'.


Story time in the green chair.


Ari giving Ashlyn her paci (while baby is still very very asleep)



And lastly, framing her sister for stealing the remote, dirty laundry and camera lens cap. Ari is on her way to being a fantastic big sister!

7 comments:

Katy said...

LOVE this post! So Cute!

Barb said...

Great post! Thanks for taking time for these updates ... appreciated by the grand-rents!

Anonymous said...

HAAA! So funny! Being the big sister is the BEST!!

BEX

The Myricks said...

Hehehe....luv u and love that they have each other!

-d said...

What a wonderfully adorable record of their relationship. Clever post.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious post, that last pic of items that Ahslyn "took" has so much truth to it. Nothing like preparing for the future.

Anonymous said...

Awwww. Such a "big" helper. Just like all "big" sisters. Well maybe not all of them. Some of the stories I have heard make me proud of your forgiveness Jen. Great post.