Monday, February 21, 2011

22 weeks

Well, we're twenty-two weeks along and that means: [morethan] HALFWAY! Oh snap... I just realized that.

I've felt pretty good so far. I am eating a lot more protein than I did with Ari and I am feeling much less hungry... which is fantastic. I have been eating a lot of Plant City strawberries and trail mix bagels from Panera (very specific cravings...)

The baby (which is a girl, if you didn't hear via facebook or my parents/inlaws or someone else who is proud of another Haller girl!) is around 10 1/2 inches and weighs around 3/4 of a pound and is moving around and kicking all the time.

We're pretty excited about this next baby, our family is going to be so different. Ari's clueless but I tell her often that she's going to have a baby sister to help take care of and she just smiles.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Barb said...

Why, hello new granddaughter! You're beautiful .. both of you. Haha .. Ari has no clue to be jealous, and that's one thing I love about sibs close in age!

The Myricks said...

you look great!!! cant wait to meet her! love that her and Ella will be so close in age!!!!

Anonymous said...

Half way there...wow! You are looking good Jen. But two babies!!!!! I still can't believe one. Happy tho...Love