Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chop Chop




I got my hair cut!  I was getting a little bored with what I had and it was getting very tiresome to dry after running a few miles...in the heat. So I cut a good 5-6 inches off!  The wonderful stylist Sarah gave my bangs that I dont love but I'm learning how to adjust and style.  Dan first said that with the bangs, I looked like a hit woman. I guess we've been watching a little toooo much 24.  But anyway, here are some photos!  

My parents came to visit and hang out and we went white water rafting (a BLAST!) and out to dinner (good FISH) in the city!  It was great :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR HAIR!! So adorable and beezy and perfect! But then, I've always been partial to short hair....even on the boys. (-:

Anonymous said...

* whoops, I meant bReezy...

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great Jen. It is more mature looking....didn't want to say older looking. I like it a lot!

Todd and Rebecca said...

Love the story about Dan calling you a "hit woman." Is there a hair style in this world that would make you look anything less than pretty? No.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

good looking parents, by the way.....