Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Allie Marie Eaker. February 17, 2008 at 11:53pm. 6lbs 10oz. Beautiful

Sunday morning, Todd called to tell me that Rebecca had had the stomach flu and was possibly in labor because of her hydration.  Raschelle told me about 3 hours later that they were coming home and the labor was a false alarm.  Then about 2 hours later, we were told that her water broke and she was in fact, in labor.  Allie Marie was born that night at 11:53...after only two pushes and we were so happy to hear her strong cry and see her sweet little feet flailing in the air. She came out face down and therefore, had some little bruises on her face but other than that, she was very healthy and very pretty.  


Sweet, proud parents with their newborn!  

Many of you dont know but when I was a baby/toddler, I sucked my 'pointer' finger...And she is too!


Nothing like proud grandparents. They were soo happy!

No comments: